Vacature is niet meer vacant
Would you be interested in a software implementation in Tanzania? Or in having a direct impact on the loans of thousands of Rwandese? Would you like to join a fast growing software company? And are you the kind of programmer that is always looking for improvements and innovations? Than we have a match for you. All of this can be combined at Simbuka.
At Simbuka we develop software that enables financial institutions in developing countries to automate their entire credit process. Our tools are currently used in 37 countries, which we are actually already quite proud of. Still we believe that our tools could be smarter, completer, more flexible and more efficient, so that we can facilitate even more clients in even more countries. That is why are looking for a php developer that wants to help us to realize this ambition.
- A relaxt, ambitious and social development team
- An innovative and rapidly growing company, with a flat organization structure
- A work culture that offers space for every employee to contribute with his/her own competences
- Flexible working hours and working conditions, facilitating you to perform whenever and wherever you feel most comfortable to do so
- A competitive salary, which will suit your level of education and work experience
- A global client base, which provides opportunities to travel
- Complex and challenging projects which will you enable you to continuously develop your skills
- A not so super fancy office building (yet), of which we still manage to make a pleasant work environment
Simbuka consists of a bunch of innovative, no-nonsense and ambitious young people. The development department is a relatively small and solid department that operates out of Best (close to Eindhoven, The Netherlands). Every developer has its own projects about which he/she frequently shares details with the other team members (via the scrum method). If you prefer so, there is sufficient space to develop your own expertise. We believe it should be up to developers to determine what working hours, dresscode, equipment and other things they feel most comfortable with, as Simbuka we take care of bringing out the best in them and of collectively building something great.