At CustomConcepts we’re looking for a Junior PHP Developer who’s passionate about the newest technologies, who’s excited to tackle interesting challenges for breakfast and who likes building innovative things while having a laugh with us. Does this sound like you? Then we’d love to hear from you!
As a junior PHP Developer, you are always up to date with the latest trends, technologies & frameworks, you’re excited about coming up with out-of-the-box solutions for technical challenges and you are eager to learn and expand your knowledge base. You thrive in fast-paced environments and like working in short sprints to test your code live as quickly as possible. And if you’re a coffee addict, we’re your people.
Must have good knowledge of:
• Minimum 1-3 years experience as PHP developer
• Hands on experience with PHP 5.x/7.x, MySQL
• Knowledge of MVC structure and Object Oriented Programming
• REST / SOAP
• Apache, NGINX, Redis
• Development of API’s
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of Magento 1/2
• Debian / Ubuntu distributions
• Experience with Agile methodologies, Kanban, Scrum
• Node JS
• Socket IO
• Linux server environments
• Knowledge of / experience with Design Patterns
• Ecmascript (ES2016 syntax)
• jQuery / Ajax
• Laravel PHP framework
- You are available full-time (40 hours/week)
- You have a college degree in a relevant field
- You are passionate about constant innovation and self-improvement
- User research is your second nature
- You speak fluent English and find it exciting to work with different cultures
What we offer
- An attractive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Travel allowance and pension scheme.
- Free lunches followed by mandatory Mario Kart sessions. We take it very seriously.
- Enough coffee and tea to sink a small island.
- A fun and relaxing working atmosphere in a modern office situated in the middle of Amsterdam.
- Friday drinks, frequent ethnic lunches, fantastic themed parties!
Our platform is the pillar of the company and we need an PHP developer to make smart improvements to it and to add on new and amazing features that will sustain our growth and best serve our clients’ needs.