Junior .NET IT Developer bij Teleperformance
In your role as a specialist you are a trustworthy colleague for management, colleagues and (internal) sponsors. Of course you think proactively in IT solutions. Diversity in your role is guaranteed because we are continuously innovating.
Your duties are alternate, however the most important areas of attention are:
• create functional and technical analyses concerning CRM systems;
• independent planning, implementation, testing and documentation concerning applications;
• application problem solving and achieve improvement;
• develops ETL jobs in applications such as Talend, including job monitoring;
• active contribution to our IT strategy.
Your area of operations
As an IT Developer you will join our IT development department. We are working on optimization of our business processes through implementation of information systems and through development of client specific services. We work closely together with other departments like HR, Finance, Reporting and Communications. When we develop client specific systems, Operations and Business Development are our points of contact and of course Teleperformance sponsors.
We are looking for an IT professional with extensive -1 to 3 years- experience in developing and implementing applications. To become successful we believe that experience in customer service business processes is a must. Furthermore you are characterized by the following qualifications:
• HBO Level education in IT;
• Affinity with codes and software design;
• experience with database management systems, web services, ETL processes, PHP, HTML 5, Java and one or more application frameworks and application servers;
• good command of English and Dutch, spoken and written.
• Experience in a Business Environment (1 or 2 yrs ), especially in a team;
• Affinity with .NET or other object oriented programming styles, php is also possible but then there should be any affinity with backend;
• You have to like short term projects but also projects for a longer period of time;
You have the ability to work under pressure and are willing to develop yourself. Of course you are strongly motivated.
Next to a good salary you can count on:
• a good pension scheme;
• discounts and special offers at the great brands and clients we work for;
• possibility to engage in our fitness plan and collective health insurance plan;
• 8% holiday allowance;
• when applicable, a travel compensation
• 22 holidays, next to the possibility to be rewarded an additional day per quarter (based on a 40 hours work week).