Vacature is niet meer vacant
As an Infrastructure Engineer you are responsible for the internal and datacenter environments, internal IT and internal tooling. You also assist in the operational availability of all these instances/topics in order to support Osudio and her customers.
What you'll be doing
- Installing, configuring, updating and maintaining server software/hardware;
- Help/React on local IT (VOIP, laptops, network, …) questions or problems;
- Assure correct functioning and maintenance of each project after go-live (aftercare), by executing the appropriate system monitoring (CPU, memory, disk space, etc…);
- Contribute or add articles to our knowledge base;
- Setup the DTAP environments (together with the Application Support team) during the project phase;
- Our team supports PIM (Hybris, Informatica) projects, CMS (Hippo, Adobe AEM) projects and E-Commerce projects based on the SAP Hybris eCommerce platform.
- You have already achieved your first working experience (at least 1 year) in an IT oriented company as Infrastructure Engineer;
- You have excellent troubleshooting, debugging, documentation skills;
- You have experience with Linux;
- Your focus is on customers and results;
- You act proactive and have the ability to work autonomously;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Additionally, it would be good if you
- Are a real team player;
- Like sharing your ideas with your collegeas;
What we offer you
- A key position in an international company with a good constructive atmosphere in a growing market;
- A market conform salary;
- The experience and freedom to grow your career whilst making your mark within a highly successful organization;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working in an environment with an ambitious team in a no-nonsense culture.
Osudio is one of Europe’s largest e-business specialists. Having worked in e-business since the 90’s they understand what works, what doesn’t and what drives growth.
Osudio helps their clients reach B2B and B2C clients with a seamless experience in every channel where they are active. Through their expertise in product information management (PIM), they can create the right fundamentals for an omni-channel presence including print. This provides the e-commerce solution that enables brand experience and drives sales.
Europe's leading full-service digital agency
Osudio is consistently voted as Europe's leading full-service digital agency. Something they are immensely proud of. It means that their efforts to transform e-business challenges into successful online environments have not gone by unnoticed. As an e-business specialist they strive to put their expertise in digital strategy and technology to work so their clients can reach their B2B and B2C customers with a seamless experience.
More than just a job
Osudio finds it important that employees can develop constantly. Through training and work experience the employees get the opportunity to deepen or broaden their knowledge and skills. The wishes, needs and the development of competencies of the employee will be discussed in the individual interviews with the line manager and in accordance with the performance management cycle. The actions and plans have to be written in a personal development plan.
Within Osudio, they take pride in their work. Every day is a day for you to contribute in their pursuit to delight their customers. Osudio is constantly searching for opportunities by seizing the initiative and by looking outward for innovative ways to improve. Based on trust and freedom they empower you to contribute and explore every day.