Be part of something special!
We focus on:
- Intuitive technology which enables and encourages consistent learning and development
- Premium, high-impact content with an emphasis on immediate practical application
- Actionable metrics, reporting and analytics which drive long-term learning and empower learners, facilitators and management
- End-to-end solutions, with seamless integration between content design, production, distribution and ongoing facilitation
Lobster Ink is driven by a dynamic and diverse team, inspired by excellence, innovation and continuous improvement.
Our emphasis on quality and innovation can be evidenced by the cutting edge implementation of the .NET infrastructure underpinning the ground-up redesign of our new learning platform. Using technologies like Angular, Azure infrastructure and GraphQL, we are forging a new path in creating a scalable, dynamic platform built for rapid development. We work closely with Microsoft engineers to get the most out of Azure.
Above all, we build products that people use - a lot, and every day - to improve their skills, develop their careers and enhance their quality of life.
This is a unique opportunity for a medior developer to deliver business value, and make a mark within a rapidly growing company working with the latest technologies.
● Work as part of a cross-functional agile team
● Implement new functionality with high-quality, test-covered code
● Attend planning, daily stand-ups and retrospective meetings
● Support other developers by doing peer reviews
● Write unit tests and documentation
- Minimum of 1 years experience as a developer, with portfolio and code samples
- Proficient in .NET and/or Angular / Angular2 / React
- Must understand OOP and have a solid grasp of design patterns
- Experience with ALM tools such as GitHub/JIRA and/or TFS (online)
- Experience with API and/or database design is highly beneficial
- Full professional proficiency in English
Skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Organized and structured, copes well under pressure, with the ability to meet and exceed given deadlines
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Excellent interpersonal and relational skills
- Proactive with demonstrable accuracy and attention to detail
- Eager to learn and share knowledge
- Ability to give and receive direction and constructive criticism
- Salary based on experience
- An exciting international working environment
- Working with cutting-edge cloud technology
- Team up with the best tech people in Amsterdam and Cape Town
- Flexibility and work-from-home days
- Weekly ‘wine-down’ tradition coming from the hospitality background of Lobster Ink
- So much more...
Lobster Ink is the world's leading hospitality platform, training hundreds of thousands of learners in over 100 countries every day. We are a rapidly growing business built from a solid foundation, but flexible enough to respond to the trends of the market and our users. We are driven by our goal to stay at the forefront of technology-driven learning in professional environments.
We believe in creating learning solutions which understand the way that people learn in the modern working environment.