Fabriquartz is looking for a Front-end developer!
We are not hiring!
- Unless you want to learn every day
- Unless you want to be part of an enthusiastic team
- Unless you want to work on a complicated innovative business to business product
Front End developer
• Ember.js framework experience
Pro’s for every developer
• Linux knowledge
• Postgress experience
• DevOp approach
• Continuously delivery experience
• Agile mindset
• A test driven mind set
• Refactoring is fun
• Eager to learn
Brains are more important than experience.
• Analytically strong
• Software must be beautiful
• User first
• Dutch speaker – willing to learn Dutch
• English speaker
What we offer
• An environment in which learning new skills is key
• A competitive salary
• An inspiring working environment
• Daily lunch at the lunchroom in our building
• A workplace in the Arnhem – Nijmegen region
• A workplace close to a large public transport hub
• Travel expenses (for public transport)
• Limited possibilities to work at home
• Visits to international conferences
Fabriquartz is the creator of Plonquo. Plonquo is an application which approaches planning problems in an innovative way. The product is used by a railway operator and has been battletested for several years.
Plonquo started as a system to visualize a one dimensional planning in which the user can plan and follow activities related to the planning of trains. During its lifetime Plonquo has evolved into a flexible application which is able to solve complicated planning problems.
And it manages to do that in a user friendly way.
Now, the mission is to attract businesses that struggle with smaller planning problems and have the potential to grow to a big business with bigger planning problems.
Our unique features are:
• A very short learning curve needed to adopt the planning application.
• Ability to view the planning from different angles.
o Use unlimited dimensions to split up the planning
• Plan with assets.
o Add assets to every planning element (activity)
o Follow the life of every single asset
• Follow the money – Add value data to every planning object
o See money going in and out
• See statistics about the key planning figures life in the real system
o Update the planning and the statistics are updated too.
o See available capacities, Asset usage, € and $