Junior Front-end Developer bij BLUETEA
BlueTea is looking for team players who share our core values
Virtual simulations and serious game development is an organic process. For this reason, every team member is able to speak his or her mind, come up with solutions and approaches at all times. We involve all team members in the process of creating our vision for each project, from concept to completion. It is important to us that feedback from all team members is treated equally, and to make our games better with each iteration.
Creativity & Quality
We have a passion for games, and so do you! We infuse this passion in each of our projects by having an eye for details, improving user experience where possible and making products incredibly fun to play. We love it when you get excited about games or simulations you’ve played, and come up with new ways to enrich our projects.
Because game development involves many different professions, it is important for us to stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the industry. Whether it’s an update to a tool we’re using, or completely new technology, we encourage all team members to be pro-active and aware of what is happening in their professional field.
We design and develop games and simulations for a wide variety of customers. Each customer has their own wishes and demands, and because of this, we have always kept a flexible attitude when it comes to creating something we haven’t done before. Whether it’s a new genre, or a new artstyle, our goal is to deliver the best user experience and highest possible quality.
- You are available to work full-time (at least for 32h/week) at our office in Ittervoort
- You have 0-2 years experience with Front End Development
- You are passionate about writing beautiful and clean code, properly structured
- You are able to review code from team members, and provide valuable feedback
- You are familiar with SCRUM and able to work well in a small team
- You can provide accurate time estimates for development tasks
- You are willing to create and implement innovative ideas, tools and workflows
- You are familiar with tools like Jira
- You are able to read, write and speak Dutch or English fluently
* Only front end experience would be no problem but backend experience would be nice!
- Work on exciting commercial projects
- Development for a wide variety of platforms
- The ability to work in a talented team that is passionate about creating serious games
- A competitive salary with great benefits
BlueTea is an award winning software house in the southern part of the Netherlands. The company has been creating serious games and virtual simulations for all major platforms since 2010 and has developed high profile titles for industry leading clients.
BlueTea is known for serious games such as the “Belron way of fitting” game. BlueTea continues to push itself ahead of the industry-curve by using the latest technologies and recruiting highly talented and skilled employees.
BlueTea prides itself on using the latest technologies and recruiting the best people for the job. Our clients challenge us to come up with new ideas, use new technologies and create something truly unique. BlueTea continues to live up to the expectations because of our structured approach to development and project management. We invite our clients to become part of the team, and collaborate on a daily basis to ensure the highest possible quality turn great concepts into awesome games.