Junior Android Developer bij The Mobile CompanyTopvacature
We are looking forward to welcoming an experienced Android Mobile Developer who can add something new to our group of experienced developers. You will be part of a professional team that works independently, takes initiative and is flexible. Not only do we develop Agile, but our entire organisation is Agile. As a team, you'll be responsible for the look-and-feel and interaction of perfectly functional applications.
- We explore: we try out new things, we play with new Android technologies
- We create: we build great Android apps for our clients and millions of end users
- We are accurate: we aim for the highest standards when we develop, we focus on pixel-perfect UI, we constantly measure app performance and code quality
- We collaborate: we work closely with the various experts within our company to develop the best apps possible
- Big love for coding
- You are analytical, accurate, innovative and client-oriented
- You make the best judgments on performance and technical implementation of the interaction interface related to budget and costs
- Good communication in English, verbal and written (we are an international company with devs from all over; English is the main language)
- We work with the best Android libraries and frameworks like Dagger2, RxJava, Retrofit, and Google's future architecture components and libraries
- Our main language is Java 8 and are experimenting with Kotlin which we plan on using more in the future
- We use Espresso and Mockito to test apps on our CI/CD pipeline which is based on Amazon infrastructure
- Care for application architecture
- We're investing into development of our internal libraries and frameworks
- Constant measurement of code quality
We’ll give you autonomy in your job, so you can be your most creative and efficient self. There’s a spot for you here in our great office in the heart of Amsterdam, where we maintain flexible working hours. To keep your energy levels up, we provide freshly ground coffee and stimulating teas, biological fruit and an excellent lunch (and to keep our spirits up, we like to raise the glass frequently). And now for the money: we offer a competitive salary and an interesting profit share.
The Mobile Company works according to the Holacracy method. Holacracy is an operating system to bring structure and discipline to our organisation. This is important to us as we are a flat organisation and would like all our colleagues to take part in the successes of our company. The guidelines of Holacracy bring autonomy to our teams and allow individuals to grow. The model of the operating system helps us to grow in self-organisation.