Medior iOS Developer bij The Mobile CompanyTopvacature
We are looking forward to welcome an experienced iOS mobile developer. You are part of a professional development team. You develop mobile applications within an Agile Scrum-environment. You are (partially) responsible for the look-and-feel and interaction of perfectly functional applications. You make the best judgments on performance and technical implementation of the interaction interface related to budget and costs.
- Being a gadget freak with a strong focus on usability would be a nice quality
- Act and think on Bachelor level with a background in computer science
- A Minimum of 2 years Mobile working experience/knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge of techniques (XML) and programming languages (C++, Objective-C, Swift, Java, PHP, HTML, CSS, SQL)
- Scrum and Agile team knowledge and practice
- Show initiative, be flexible and take responsibility
- Work independently and cooperate in a team
- Good communication in English, verbal and written
- Analytical, accurate, innovative and client oriented
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and result driven
We’ll give you autonomy in your job, so you can be your most creative and efficient self. There’s a spot for you here in our great office in the heart of Amsterdam, where we maintain flexible working hours. To keep your energy levels up, we provide freshly ground coffee and stimulating teas, biological fruit and an excellent lunch (and to keep our spirits up, we like to raise the glass frequently). And now for the money: we offer a competitive salary and an interesting profit share.
We are curious about your motivation and background. Apply now and hopefully we’ll see you soon!
The Mobile Company works according to the Holacracy method. Holacracy is an operating system to bring structure and discipline to our organisation. This is important to us as we are a flat organisation and would like all our colleagues to take part in the successes of our company. The guidelines of Holacracy bring autonomy to our teams and allow individuals to grow. The model of the operating system helps us to grow in self-organisation.