Interaction / Visual Designer Mobile bij The Mobile CompanyTopvacature
At The Mobile Company you will design existing and new app functionalities, flows and interactions for our customers. Our client base ranges from established multinationals to well-known and loved brands. You’ll advise and consult on user-friendliness and accessibility, so we can create apps that really matter. We'll challenge you to come up with new proposals and to amaze our customers.
At least 2 years of working experience as a Visual / Interaction Designer for mobile apps
HBO or WO degree in relevant direction (art, (multimedia) design, or similar)
Extensive experience with sketching, wireframing and prototyping
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with Scrum / Agile software development
- Knowledge of, or experience, with, Lean Startup, customer development and Google Design Sprints
This is you
- You’re creative to the bone and able to successfully design apps for millions of users
- You’re great at stakeholder management: you inspire, convince and challenge
- Proactive and able to work independently as well as in self-steering teams
- Tech-savvy – you have a passion for new technologies and a nose for trends that remain
- We create magic in teams, so we greatly value your attitude and ability to be a team player
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to work with an international team of world class digital experts
- A fun, sociable and welcoming culture in an informal working environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow, including events, seminars and trainings
- A flat structure where your great ideas can easily become a reality
- Flexible working schedule with a company lunch, coffee and snacks on a daily basis
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t care about where you come from, how you look or who you choose to share your life with. We’re all about people, their passions and the skills they master.
The Mobile Company works according to the Holacracy method. Holacracy is an operating system to bring structure and discipline to our organisation. This is important to us as we are a flat organisation and would like all our colleagues to take part in the successes of our company. The guidelines of Holacracy bring autonomy to our teams and allow individuals to grow. The model of the operating system helps us to grow in self-organisation.