Looking for an interesting job with plenty of attractive challenges? At TMNS we aim for an optimal and fluent process of digitisation for our clients, supporting them in the wheres and hows of automated development. As an addition to our team of professionals we are looking for an experienced Informatica MDM Developer who is willing and able to regularly interact with clients or client managers.
As an Informatica MDM Consultat/Developer at TMNS you have a key role in the MDM implementation for a full SDLC lifecycle and are fully experienced with IDD, HM and Match/Merge Processes. You will work independently where you provide e.g. data architecture solutions for large scale projects or guidance and assistance to your team members. Furthermore you are aware of MDM trends/concepts and other tools in the market. You will use your knowledge of data management concepts to implement your ideas and stimulate development.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, software engineering, electronic engineering or a similar field
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Informatica 9.X and MDM in large/medium scale implementations
- Your working knowledge of Oracle, SQL server and other major databases is excellent
- You have good query writing skills
- Your oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English are outstanding
- You are a great team player