Vacature is niet meer vacant
Knowledge Values is looking for a Frontend Developer
Your job will be to contribute to the development (and design) of the UI/UX of our core software Match™ and our Smart Solutions for clients. You are an experienced, motivated, and self-driven front-end developer with a strong attention to detail that enjoys tackling challenges with our passionate technology team.
- Interact with clients to translate business requirements to technical design specifications.
- Functionally design and implement user interfaces based on design standards, client research, and industry best practices, while taking into account strategic business objectives, user experience, and systems constraints.
- Design user interfaces using mockups and wireframes based on visual and/or functional specifications.
- Coordinate acceptance testing to assure the business requirements have been met.
- Collaborate with other team members for the production and delivery of project deliverables.
- Bachelors degree required.
- At least 3 years of frontend development experience.
- English is required (Dutch is a plus).
- Experience working with large-scale responsive web site development (HTML5/CSS, including cross-browser and backwards compatibility) using AngularJS, Backbone or similar web technologies.
- Experience with backend integration (e.g. NodeJS) is a huge plus.
- Experience with developing desktop applications using JavaFX or Swing and/or developing for iOS / Android is a huge plus.
- Experience with the following technologies is a plus: Adobe Creative Suite, version management.
- You are result-oriented with the ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities, an excellent team player and have a blend of creative and analytical thinking.
A challenging job where you get the chance to develop yourself in a dynamic and innovative environment. We offer a competitive job package based on your experience and background.
Knowledge Values delivers Advanced Knowledge Services™: a revolutionary business improvement paradigm to solve complex business and IT challenges. The paradigm consists of a knowledge structuring methodology and accompanying state-of-the-future Match™ technology. By improving and digitising enterprise knowledge, and through the direct deployment to multiple channels, unprecedented business value can be realised. Knowledge Values serves large organisations in amongst others Finance, Insurance and Telecom.