By developing embedded software including requirements, testing, and design, for highly innovative adult products. With a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science, and at least 3 years’ hands-on work experience under your belt.
• Embedded processors (e.g. ARM, DSP, and microcontrollers), I2C, UART, USB, SPI
• Experience with Bluetooth.
• Linux or RTOS
• Able to read and understand electrical schematics
• Experience with motor controls
• Knowledge of version and change control tools.
• Writing Software in embedded C
• Working collaboratively with external consultants
• Identification of requirements and the development of component testing
• Translating the product design requirements into viable software code
• Creating support documentation and specifications for the development
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Electrical Measurement Tools such as Oscilloscopes, Multimeters, and Bus Analyzers (a big plus!);
• GUI development, C#, Java, Python,
• Some knowledge of FDA regulations and international standards.
Kiiroo is a start-up company in the heart of Amsterdam. We are on the forefront of the sex tech revolution and our goal is to provide technology that brings people together. Kiiroo products allow people to experience sexuality online in a way that has never been possible before. We are a close-knit international group of young professionals. We are looking for innovative, enthusiastic, creative individuals to join our team. Do you want to be part of the sex tech revolution?
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? KIIROO ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Embedded Software Engineer bij KIIROO.