Vacature is niet meer vacant
As a Digital Project Manager you are in charge of managing complex eCommerce projects in relation with CMS (Content-Management-System) and Omnichannel Commerce.
What will you be doing
- Together with our UX department you are responsible for the strategy, concept and design processes, making sure we deliver the best we can to many of the (global) brands that we are working for (eg. Carlsberg, Pon Tyre Group, thyssenkrupp etc);
- You take the responsibility and control of the project, take care that all processes are followed and guide/coach the UX team throughout the project;
- You report directly to the Professional Services Manager;
- You are the key contact person for the customer during the project phase. You’ll make sure the customer is always up-to-date on the project status;
- At Osudio we value the relationship with our clients customers deeply. Satisfaction is key and you are one of the key members in our company to ensure we deliver the best, we ensure autonomy to do so;
- On a regular base our international project manager teams meets-up to share knowledge and experience on Project Management, improvements and process optimizations. You get to be part of a big team, being able to learn from others on a very frequent basis;
- You have professional experience and proven knowledge or an academic degree related to digital creative projects;
- You have a long time job experience as a Project Manager for digital creative projects;
- You act like an entrepreneur and you think analytical;
- You have experience in the scrum and agile methodology;
- Your focus is on customers and results;
- You act solution oriented and process focused;
- When communicating with your customers your communication is reliable and you act steering;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, German language skills are an asset.
What we offer you
- A key position in an international company with a good constructive atmosphere in a growing market;
- A market conform salary;
- The experience and freedom to grow your career whilst making your mark within a highly successful organization;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working in an environment with an ambitious team, that is growing fast but steadily, in a no-nonsense culture.
Osudio is one of Europe’s largest e-business specialists. Having worked in e-business since the 90’s they understand what works, what doesn’t and what drives growth.
Osudio helps their clients reach B2B and B2C clients with a seamless experience in every channel where they are active. Through their expertise in product information management (PIM), they can create the right fundamentals for an omni-channel presence including print. This provides the e-commerce solution that enables brand experience and drives sales.
Europe's leading full-service digital agency
Osudio is consistently voted as Europe's leading full-service digital agency. Something they are immensely proud of. It means that their efforts to transform e-business challenges into successful online environments have not gone by unnoticed. As an e-business specialist they strive to put their expertise in digital strategy and technology to work so their clients can reach their B2B and B2C customers with a seamless experience.
More than just a job
Osudio finds it important that employees can develop constantly. Through training and work experience the employees get the opportunity to deepen or broaden their knowledge and skills. The wishes, needs and the development of competencies of the employee will be discussed in the individual interviews with the line manager and in accordance with the performance management cycle. The actions and plans have to be written in a personal development plan.
Within Osudio, they take pride in their work. Every day is a day for you to contribute in their pursuit to delight their customers. Osudio is constantly searching for opportunities by seizing the initiative and by looking outward for innovative ways to improve. Based on trust and freedom they empower you to contribute and explore every day.