You work in the Dutch Delivery team and are responsible for improving automation of the delivery of our Digital Banking Application. Next to that you expand our monitoring, ensure the security of our platform, optimize performance and make sure our platform is available 24/7.
Some of Your Key Tasks
- Be responsible for the delivery of releases including forward planning and ensure that releases are delivered on time and with high quality; work continuously towards improvements in the release process as a whole.
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality; manage relationships and coordinate DevOps activities between different teams at different locations.
- Lead, prepare and coordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment plans and checklists.
- Develop scripts and use automation tools to build, integrate and deploy software releases to various platforms.
- Improve the software engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying and updating software and environments.
- Conduct release readiness reviews, milestone reviews and business reviews.
- Maintain an overview off all releases.
- Monitor the health and performance of the applications and solutions.
- Take ownership and assist the team in troubleshooting issues with deployments, test automation, tools and infrastructure.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- More than 5 years’ experience in enterprise software architecture and/or at least 3 years’ experience in release management by a software vendor.
- A track record of successful DevOps work with a SaaS Cloud Platform. Preferably within the AWS /Azure platforms.
- Experience with TFS/VSTS.
- Experience with tools such as PowerShell, Terraform, Chef, Octopus, or similar is an advantage.
- Flexibility is vital. 24/7 Stand-by support shifts and possible urgent support outside business hours are part of the job (compensation included in salary).
- High energy, pro-active and strong perseverance.
- You are socially strong and a good communicator, both within your project team and with our clients.
- Strong decision-making skills and a positive “take charge” attitude.
- Focus on quality.
- Great analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English).
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- A spot in the top 10 best employers (<100 staff members)
- Market rate salary
- Good secondary benefits package (holiday allowance, pension plan)
- All inclusive (lunch, drinks, snacks and fruits)
- Flexible working hours and locations (further to be discussed in the interview)
- Lots of fun and plenty of space for your personal development (Education/Academy to learn)
Five Degrees is a financial technology provider delivering next generation banking software to retail and private banks. Our clients are retail banks, asset managers, online savings banks and greenfield operations in the financial services industry.
Our industry-proven and awarded Digital Banking Platform “Matrix” offers fully automated banking services supporting any segment, product or channel through a rich mid office environment, connecting to any (legacy) back-office system. Our products operate in a fully automated model with an unparalleled level of self service at every touch point giving both customers and banks real-time insight and control in the process. The cutting-edge web-based Mid-Office portal offers benefits in terms of efficiency in adapting new business processes on the go. The open API services platform integrates with any external system or service e.g. checks, passport validations, personal finance modules, AML, risk, or any external banking service required. Our clients run the technology in pre-defined flavors: full retail and SME banking, savings bank, private banking or micro finance.
. . . and we do it with high quality
Five Degrees is 3rd time consecutive member of the FinTech50 and a Dutch FinTech Awards winner in the Banking IT category. Our product and setup has won multiple awards globally.
How we do it?
Colleagues at Five Degrees are very proud of the company and are extremely happy with their job, as shown in the Staff Involvement Survey. Last year we were in the top 10 of best employers for companies in the category of <100 staff members, according to Effectory and Intermediair.
The culture in our company is characterized as open, transparent and collaborative.
We believe that fun in your work is giving better and greater results! We have monthly activities with our teams in all locations and of course the daily lunch we take in our office.
Following the growing demand from the market, we are expanding the Delivery team with an Director of Software Development Delivery
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Five Degrees ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van DevOps Engineer bij Five Degrees.