ISVWorld is a B2B internet startup in Amsterdam that develops machine learning algorithms to collect and process company data. We are growing our Amsterdam-based development team and are looking for a positive character with a “get it done” mindset. You should enjoy data challenges, we want you to be curious and willing to learn and be able to communicate and discuss both problems and solutions with your colleagues.Sounds like you? Then you're perfect for us!
• Improving our Data processing pipeline, incl. developing our API and/or API integrations
• Build/improve our Text-based Classifiers
• Develop/improve focused Crawlers
• Occasional ML-based client projects
• All our projects are always a mix between Researching/trying while keeping the need for commercial viability and commercial deadlines in mind
• (Exact list TBD depending on your skills/interests)
• Fluent or Native English
• Comfortable with Data-science basics, ideally based on your University background
• Understanding of a few of the tech-domains we use, including Python, SciKit Learn, Luigi, Machine Learning/NLP
• Self-starter, you should enjoy the challenge of solving complex problems
• Thrives on having full ownership and accountability for their work
** You must hold a valid EU passport / work permit.
• Free Beer & Coffee (optional), table foosball (mandatory)
• Fun, Young & International team .. and smart as well!
• Working at a co-working space with many entrepreneurs, startups, events, etc
• Opportunity for a full-time job at the end of your internship!
ISVWorld lists over 120.000 software companies as well as market statistics and financial benchmarks on the software industry. We help you find software vendors globally based on any requirement. No one covers software like we do. ISVWorld is used: - in M&A and by Venture Capital and Private Equity professionals - by marketresearchers - by CIO's and IT architects - by system-integrators - and many others. Our proprietary algorithms fully automate marketresearch â€“ data collection, consolidation and classification â€“ ensuring our information on over 100.000 vendors is always up-to-date using between 100 to over 500 datasources per vendor.HQ in Amsterdam, with many clients in San Francisco / Silicon Valley