Vacature is niet meer vacant
E-con solutions is looking for a Configurator Consultant / Model builder.
We’re looking for someone talented and eager to serve as the bridge between solution technology and our customers’ business plans and processes. After a rigorous training, you’ll travel worldwide. You’ll help partners and customers bring technology and business together. How? By working with them to build a model that shows how e-Con’s technology can support and optimize sales and product configuration processes for that specific customer. And then you help implement that model, so that customers and partners realize a business that’s ready to use everything e-Con offers. It’s a challenging job, but e-Con Solutions can offer young talent and candidates ready for change the chance to learn new technology, business, and people skills. You’ll be backed by an expert team, expert partners, and focus on collaboration. Even our solution is intuitive and straightforward.
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work with generic and abstract models.
- Experience with other configurator solutions such as Sofon, Tacton or BuyDesign is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV or CRM is a major plus.
- Robust experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- At least university or college education with focus on (technical) business or computer science.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with people, environments, cultures.
- Committed to teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to travel.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Skills development for working with international companies and related industries.
- A friendly and collaborative work environment with an expert team.
- An international company where you’ll help develop a highly innovative product.
Since 1999, the team behind e-Con Solutions has been developing configurators that streamline quote through after-sales service for a broad range of manufacturing, retail, and distribution industries. Today, the e-Con Sales and Product Configurator is the solution of choice for more than 180 customers in 25 countries.