InnoValor is a research-based consultancy and software company with an award winning mobile identity verification software solution called ReadID. We’re looking for native mobile developers that help us improve ReadID, add new features and in general help our customers to reduce identity fraud.
You’ll be the lead for the cloud operations, on selecting what tools to use, what to automate and how to balance costs, security and reliability. We want to use state-of-the-art, e.g., in automating CloudOps, but not bleeding edge, and are in the lead of determining what is what.
- Contribute to the roadmap for ReadID, especially related to how we deploy and monitor ReadID in the public cloud (currently AWS) and how we empower our customers to deploy the ReadID server on their own premises;
- Make sure our SaaS deployment runs smoothly in the public cloud, using state-of-the-art tooling to support this;
- Ensure that we can easily create single tenant deployments for high-end customers;
- Work with the server-side developers (Java) on the automation of CloudOps;
- Work with the server-side developers on keeping the ReadID servers secure;
- Support customers that run the ReadID server on premise;
- Be part of a highly-skilled team of researchers, developers and UX designers;
- Work with and for customers from all over the world;
- Work primarily from our head office in Enschede. You can work from home part of the time.
Is innovation in your DNA? Do you have experience developing DevOps, CloudOps and do you understand security is very important? Do you want more than installing yet another server? Then we’re looking for you!
The position is open to medior and senior candidates, but we do expect:
- A university (WO) or applied university/ college (HBO) degree in Computer Science, Computer Security or similar;
- Expert DevOps engineer with experience in public cloud;
- Experience with continuous integration, continuous deployment, monitoring tooling, Jenkins or similar, Ansible or similar, Kubernetes or similar, Docker, Java EE;
- You speak English, and preferably speak Dutch as well;
- You are (very) security minded.
We bieden een marktconform salaris met een variabele component. Die variabele component is afhankelijk van de prestaties van InnoValor en jouw persooonlijke prestaties. Daarnaast hebben we een pensioenregeling en onkostenvergoeding. Zeker voor technische functies vinden we het erg belangrijk dat onze mensen goed hun werk kunnen doen, onder meer mag je zelf een smartphone uitzoeken en kun je kiezen tussen een Windows of Mac laptop.
ReadID consists of two parts: ReadID MRZ and ReadID NFC. ReadID MRZ makes it possible to scan the so-called Machine Readable Zone of ePassports and similar using our own machine learning-based Optical Character Recognition technology. ReadID NFC verifies the authenticity of passports and similar identity documents by reading the RFID chip embedded in these documents using the NFC capability of common smartphones. ReadID can be used in face2face use cases, e.g., by police officers in the street, or online, e.g., for mobile consumer onboarding for banks. ReadID is integrated by our customers in their own apps and backend systems using APIs. ReadID is available in three versions: client-only, client-server and SaaS. With ReadID we reduce identity fraud while enabling digitalizing. ReadID won the Accenture Innovation Award 2016.