C# developer in Amsterdam bij Digital Audience
As full stack developers, we develop new applications and software, geared for internal use and client projects. You will be focusing on the database structure and performance, while building the applications based on this database with the team. digitalAudience is developing database-heavy applications for digital marketing solutions, where the optimization and the performance are the key for success. You should be comfortable with fine-tuning the current procedures, adhere to the best practices, modify the software design to yield a better performance on database queries. There is, of course, more to it than database TLC. You will work on the web application that communicates the capabilities of our solution and the integrations that we are building with the rest of the ‘internets’!
You will gain experience over the inner workings of digital marketing giants like Google, Facebook, Adobe and progressive players like Adform, Selligent and Improve Digital. Be prepared to be impressed by how dynamic the digital marketing world is!
- Minimum HBO work and thinking level
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2016, C#, .NET MVC
- Experience with web services (SOAP / REST APIs)
- Knowledge of different database models like Graph, NoSQL etc. is a pre.
- Experience with social media and digital marketing APIs is a pre.
- Work with top 100 advertisers and major media agencies
- Create a world-class database structure.
- Analyze user data to create profiles within the database.
- Experience the software development life-cycle from the drawing board to the release.
- Join design sessions for the new functionalities.
- Develop web and desktop applications in C#.
- Work with the APIs from the market leader platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Google.
digitalAudience is searching for a database guru! digitalAudience provides a unique technology solution for agencies and advertisers in digital marketing field, and is active at the progressive intersection between marketing, technology and data. Would you like to be involved in the software development from start to finish? Not only building what you are assigned to, but thinking for the final product, digitalAudience offers you as a database administrator a challenging job where you can show what you are capable of.