Stockon is an intelligent and data-driven company. We are looking for someone with a passion for data analysis to help us make well informed decisions based on data. Your first-class analytical and programming skills combined with your creative and problem-solving mindset bring great insights and help us improving the customer experience each and every day.
This is a hands-on position where you will be empowered to be very ambitious and bold, to solve challenging problems and have the potential to directly impact Stockon’s future. A proven track record in inventing and modifying advanced innovative algorithms, and applying them to large data sets is essential. You will work in close collaboration with developers, business stakeholders and product owners and have access to any tools you see fit.
- Building a robust analytics framework that facilitates data-driven decision making with self-service analytics tools (BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Interpret data and analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Drive implementation and improvement of projects from start till the end
- Develop databases through data engineering and transformation in our Google Cloud environment
- An all-around business analyst: strong statistics background, experimentation, data visualization, optimization and big data
- Strong academic record including degree/MSc/PhD in statistics, mathematics, economics or business administration.
- (Multiple) years of professional experience as business analyst in consulting or analyst roles. Successful track record of bringing analytics use cases into production.
- Experience with Tableau
- A track record in developing, innovating, and applying advanced algorithms to address practical problems and in building new analytical products of commercial value.
- Real-world practical experience with Machine Learning and knowledge of Deep Learning.
- Multiple years of hands-on experience in conducting analyses on structured and unstructured data using leading tools and frameworks
- Working knowledge in programming/scripting (R, Python, SQL, …) is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Team player: you can work independently, but you also appreciate collaboration. You are open-minded and have no fear of expressing your opinion in a constructive way.
In return for your dedication to our data and business value, we offer you a position with a lot of responsibilities, and even more possibilities. Stockon is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with an experienced team. We are positioned for growth and you can help shape our future!
You’ll work alongside a great set of colleagues. We need someone who can pioneer the growth and development of our data ecosystem. You’ll have a real say with defining processes, frequently collaborating with different stakeholders across various teams.
Furthermore, we offer you a dynamic and inspiring workplace in the middle of Utrecht, young and enthusiastic colleagues, a market competitive salary, lunch, drinks and lots of fun!
At Stockon we have the ambition to change the way people do their groceries in order to maximize their lives and reduce waste. Our objective is to offer the most effective, smartest and cheapest service to manage and deliver your groceries. We aspire to take care of the daily essentials, like toilet paper, rice, toothpaste and dairy products. Together with top-class producers and logistic companies we further optimize the use of financial and natural resources, which should bring benefits all parties.
We fully focus on our customers. We monitor our customers needs both quantitatively and qualitatively and based on their input we continuously improve our service offering. It is key to demonstrate our learnings and fast improvements and quickly further grow.