BizTalk/Integration Engineer bij JF Hillebrand IT
- work together with the Product Owner to define and develop integrations
- develop integrations, which are mostly based on itineraries and mostly written in C#
- enhance the functionality of the integration platform
- prepare deliveries into acceptance and production
- troubleshoot and provide continual maintenance and upgrade of integrations
- work towards an Integration Center of Excellence
- bachelor (or higher) degree in Informatics related field
- (preferred) proven knowledge and/or experience of BizTalk
- (preferred) proven knowledge and/or experience of webservices
- (preferred) proven knowledge and/or experience in integrating APIs
- experience in developing (system to system) integrations
- strong attention to detail, and passion for best practices
- comfortable with working in a team, collective brainstorming, and incorporating feedback
- (preferred) proficient understanding of code versioning/management tools, such as Git and/or TFS
- good command of the English language (verbally as well as written)
- challenging projects aimed at growing the business (opportunities) of JF Hillebrand
- lots of opportunities to work on your technological skillset, both on the job as well as in trainings
- a fun place to work, with room for recreation; weekly and monthly drinks, quarterly company meet-ups, regular company festivities
- good primary and secondary employment benefits (for instance; we pay for your internet connection at home)
We offer a full range of transportation services and options, from full container loads to groupage shipments, from large volumes of bulk wine to small consignments via airfreight. Our logistics services allow our customers to cost effectively transport exactly what they want to ship, when they want to ship it.
We have a global customer- and partner base. To support our global customer- and partner base, our offices work jointly in a networked setup, by which they share all information in real-time to offer our partners and customers premium services.
Underpinning these services are a lot of integration technology to provide an efficient and effective means to send and receive transport intstructions. We use BizTalk-server to enable our integration platform. We apply the ESB-toolkit that we enhanced with several key functionalities to make the development of integrations a more enjoyable process as well as enabling an easier handling at the operational side of things.
As a BizTalk/Integration engineer you will join our Integration scrum team. Together with the team you will work on standardizing integration transactions, custom-build integrations, as well as enhancing the integration platform as a whole.
Next to that, you expect to participate in brainstorm sessions on improving the integration platform and development processes.