Backend Python Developer bij FASHION CLOUD
Implementation of a complete backend, with challenges like:
- Synchronization with our app
- Input from and output to our customer's software partners
- Data mapping algorithms
- Maintain and write test cases for all functionalities
- Professionalize the development further with better tools
Keywords: Python, Django, REST APIs, Ansible, Vagrant, Amazon AWS, RabbitMQ, Github
The perfect FASHION CLOUD programmer scores points with a handful (or more) of these qualities:
- You are a hardcore programmer with experience - You lift our software architecture and development process to a new level
- You take pride in delivering work of high quality - While we're at it, we love to see some of your projects!
- You have a Getting Things Done spirit - Regardless whether you use David Allen's technique or your own
- You take initiative and responsibility - You own the code, it's up to you to improve it
- You have experience with automatic software testing - We don't want to waste our time pushing buttons like a monkey
- You are a definitive team player - You are awarded a silver medal in speaking and a golden medal in listening
- Experience the joy of seeing other people (who don't care about IT) smile because of our product
- Develop yourself, both on a technical and a personal level
- Be part of a cool team that works together, teaches each other and helps each other out to book success
- A competitive salary
- A yearly training budget including three days off
What we do:
FASHION CLOUD is the leading European B2B platform with over 350 brands and 4.500 retailers, connected to more than 18.000 POS systems. We build a community supported by tools to store and transfer data, to improve workflows and help people be more efficient. Our tools focus on fashion buying and selling as well as marketing. We have different products: OrderWriter buying app, Clara endless aisle app, Content platform and FashionExchange.
Who we are:
FASHION CLOUD is a young company with 50 people in two offices: Amsterdam and Hamburg.