TMNS is looking for API Management Specialists.
Your experience and knowledge:
- Experience in different project roles (developer, designer, architect).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in API Management .
- Minimum 3 years (recent) experience in the EAI/SOA/BPM/Integration space.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in one or of more of the following API Management Platform:
- CA Layer7.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Hands-on mentality, go-getter.
- Dutch (native) speaker.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Eager to learn and a passion for innovation.
- Strong client-facing skills and interacts well at all levels.
- A permanent position.
- Enthusiastic colleagues in a multicultural environment and numerous colleagues in the Switzerland and Serbia.
- Multiple personal development opportunities.
- Generous salary and compensation.
- Continuous training and development.
The experts we are looking for will work on different API Management projects in multiple project roles. TMNS is technology and product neutral, so we look for experts willing to learn new products and technologies when needed. Main focus platforms in terms of technology are currently Akana, CA Layer7, Mulesoft, Mashery and Apigee.