Software Engineer bij Clockworks
As an allround software engineer you will be part of our Scrum team and play a vital role in the development of the next generation of our cloud-based AI platform. You will work on both the backend and frontend of our software. Together with the rest of the team you will be involved in the full product development process, from design, implementation, to testing, documentation and automated deployment. In doing this, you have great eye for detail, to ensure that the quality of every deliverable lives up to our standards. Since we’re a small team, you will have a wide range of responsibilities and should be willing to adapt to many different challenges.
- have good programming skills and know how to create high quality software for smart, fast and pragmatic solutions,
- have experience in Python, Kubernetes and Docker
- are comfortable with common devops practices to make your own work as easy as possible and guarantee the quality of our products,
- know your way around the cloud,
- have the ability to work in a team, yet the drive to work autonomously,
- have good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both oral and written.
- An enthusiastic, ambitious and young team of talents
- A fun start-up working environment
- A challenging job with plenty of opportunities for personal development
- Learning opportunities in state-of-the-art AI, Deep Learning and Computer Vision
- Flat company culture
- Flexible working hours
- High level of autonomy