We are looking for an experienced UI engineer as we further develop the user interface and the UI component library for our product, a web UI / REST API-based platform. We build the UI with React and Flux, along with our home-brewed toolset. The codebase includes more than 500 React components spread across the application and the UI library.
As an ideal candidate, you have relevant experience working on large applications with similar structures, and you can responsibly build on and improve them.
- 4+ years’ professional experience.
- 2+ years' experience building large web applications and UIs.
- An appreciation for design and user interaction.
- Demonstrable experience working with the following technologies:
- Working at a young, ambitious, international and growing organization;
- Competitive pay;
- The opportunity to grow;
- Autonomy to do your job well;
- A beautiful and successful product;
- Fantastic colleagues and a great working location in Amsterdam
We at EclecticIQ (formerly Intelworks) live and breathe Engineering, IT Security and Cyber Intelligence. We've seen the bad guys behind cyber attacks and the damage they cause. We understand the struggles of executives, threat analysts, security operators and incident responders who are fighting against cyber threats and try and align their defensive posture against threat reality. Above all, we understand what technology they need to make a difference.
Our mission is to restore the fight against cyber threat adversaries by focusing our customers' resources on the threats relevant to them. Enabled by technology, turning cyber threat intelligence into business value.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Eclectic IQ ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van UI Engineer (React) bij Eclectic IQ.