Working with a Project Manager, the Technical Architect is the technical representative for Clear2Pay to customers. This individual will own the technical direction and success of the implementation of Clear2Pay’s products into our customer’s production environments. This involves extensive collaboration with the customer’s technical resources and other Clear2Pay resources to create the solution that best meets the customer’s needs by factoring in not only technical requirements, but business requirements, cost, and time-to-market concerns.
You will be the decision maker where it comes to technical and architectural challenges in our product deliveries. You act as a role model, coach and mentor for the local technical analysts. You are continuously developing your expertise in main technical domains and propose the application of new technologies in our project deliveries. You will also engage the test department and support them with functional and technical knowledge on the specific customer deliveries.
- Very innovative and challenging environment
- Full-time position with excellent benefits;
- Our projects involve high profile applications, for leading financial organizations, based on our Open Payments Framework. Project sizes average 3,000 man/days;
- Customer facing role;
- Stimulating, entrepreneurial environment within an ambitious global firm.
- Act as a primary technical interface to the customer for system design and integration. Also advise customer based on product experience about the best way to fulfil requirements;
- Work with the project manager, the business analysts, other architects and the customer to identify project requirements (in the form of use cases, non-functional requirements, etc.);
- Make project design decisions based on project requirements and produce detailed designs using Clear2Pay and/or customer extensions and standards;
- Coordinate development tasks together with the lead developer on a project;
- Hands on code development for customizations, extensions and interfaces to software where required; assist in code review;
- Work with Quality Assurance to ensure complete test coverage of customizations to the core Clear2Pay applications;
- Work with Performance team to determine optimal application configuration for better performances;
- Higher education (HBO) degree;
- Successfully delivered and supported software implementations in a production environment;
- Requires participation in multiple project lifecycles from inception to transition;
- Requires 5+ experience in J2EE application development;
- Requires 3+ experience with IBM WebSphere application server;
- Requires in-depth knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture, J2EE security solutions;
- Requires experience interfacing with external systems through messaging mechanisms such as JMS or Web Services;
- Experience with transaction based/end to end systems development primarily focused in the financial services industry;
- Requires a strong knowledge of database concepts and technologies, including a fundamental understanding of SQL, a proven experience with Object Relational Mapping solutions such as Hibernate and the ability to interface with database systems through code (i.e. JDBC).
Clear2Pay is a payments modernization company that actively supports many global financial institutions to meet their payments unification goals through its pure SOA Open Payment Framework (OPF). Clear2Pay is a payments modernisation company that actively supports many global financial institutions to meet their payments unification goals through its pure SOA Open Payment Framework (OPF). Headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, the company facilitates banks and financial organisations in their provision of payments services, whether they be Card, ACH, Branch, Bulk, High Care or International payment transactions. Clear2Pay's innovative technology helps to reduce transactions processing costs, and to deliver new, compelling payment services in a competitive way. Functions embrace payments origination, reporting, linkage with back-office processing systems, clearing, netting and settlement. In addition the company offers a range of value added payment technology solutions and services such as e-Banking, Open Test Solutions, Open Card Solutions, ChargeBack, Strategic Consultancy and Payments Training through a dedicated Academy. Clients include global and major regional financial institutions such as ING, Banco Santander, Crédit Agricole, BNP Paribas, The Federal Reserve, Royal Bank of Scotland, The People Bank of China (PBOC), Bank of East Asia, Rabobank, Bank of New York Mellon and Commonwealth Bank. Clear2Pay operates out of Belgium (HQ) and another 22 offices in 14 countries. The company currently employs over 1200 staff. Recently, the company was awarded the XCelent Customer Base 2010 award for its undisputed largest payment hub customer base, both live and under implementation and ranks 76st in the Global FinTech100 list. For more information, please visit www.clear2pay.com.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Clear2Pay ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Technical Architect bij Clear2Pay.