- be responsible for architectural decisions;
- ensure reliability and HA of applications;
- maintain and improve security of web applications and APIs;
- manage database servers for PostgreSQL and MongoDB;
- manage nginx webservers;
- ensure applications are speedy and can manage load;
- respond to incidents;
- work with software developers to improve infrastructure;
- think ahead;
- have fun and work in a very lively environment.
We need you if you have:
- rock-solid knowledge of Amazon Web Services components and services;
- knowledge of system automation and monitoring tools;
- experience with containers (specifically Docker is a plus);
- experience running large-scale enterprise or customer-facing cloud infrastructures;
- thorough knowledge of bash scripting;
- knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: Java, Go, Python, Perl;
- good written and spoken English;
- ability to work with a team.
Even if you are not a complete match, if you have experience with a lot of items on the following list, please get in touch with us:
- TCP/IP Networks
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, ELB, Autoscaling, IAM, SES, SQS, SNS…
- Google Application Engine, Google Cloud Platform
- High availability and clustering
- Databases: MySQL, Postgres, Oracle…
- No-SQL: MongoDB, Redis.
- DNS Servers: bind, tinydns
Pritle enables your money to grow through our easy to use online wealth management dashboard that inspires you towards investing and keep the discipline required in respect of your goal.
To get started, we help you determine a suitable risk profile by asking a few questions in relation to your financial position, your liabilities, and objectives with a short questionnaire. Your client profile also takes into account your investment horizon and your desired risk level. Your client profile forms the basis for the creation of a globally diversified portfolio comprising mostly low cost index trackers.
You may also want to set specific goals for which you can set the investment time horizon. Once you are on your way, we will then reduce your investment risk gradually as your goal approaches. By reducing your investment risk in frequent but gradual steps, Pritle minimizes the risk of changing a large part of your portfolio allocation at the wrong time.
This is a proven investment methodology used by professional investors such as pension funds, and we are making available such methodology to you for a minimum investment amount of as little as €10. You can also choose for a fixed risk level in which the time horizon is embedded.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Pritle ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Systems Engineer bij Pritle.