The MPO Supply Chain Suite is a complex application that is great fun to work on. It is connected with our customers and partners through Apache ServiceMix. The complexity can be found in the high volumes, complex mappings and translation, SaaS model and thus high available and fault tolerant, focus on a product and not on bespoke software and last but not least an extremely mission critical component of our customers’ business.
Our new Sr. Integration Enigineer will be:
- realizing the interfaces of the MPO software with systems of customers, suppliers andtrading partners using the latest technology for Business-to-Business and Enterprise Application Integration;
- working together with customers, consultants and developers in cross functionalteams;
- creating interface designs, mapping documents and test scripts;
- implementing and maintaining interfaces using Apache ServiceMix, Camel, ActiveMQ andSmooks; based on open standards like XSLT, XML, SOAP, REST and open protocols like SFTP, FTPS, HTTPS;
- managing incidents and changes related to integration (and related routing, interfaces );
- advising project teams,system administrators, application owners and key users on integration;
- working on our generic mappings andoverall improvement of the integration layer;
- Team lead from a content point of view. Responsible to improve and keep up to date the knowledge level of the integration team.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are in search for excellence. We are looking for you if you can help us to bring our integration layer to the next level. Not only by building (generic) mappings, but also by working on the architecture of our B2B and EAI layers and by focusing on generic functionality and mappings within our SaaS product.
- A bachelor degree in IT or equivalent expertise level;
- At least 3years’ experience in development of complex B2B /EAI system interfaces (preferably in a Java environment);
- Experiencein minimally one of the following: Apache ServiceMix, Camel, ActiveMQ and Smooks;
- Knowledge of(open) standards like EDIFACT, XML, RosettaNet, SOAP, REST and XML;
- Strong communication skills as well as a positive customer-friendly attitude;
- Ability to plan own activities and to deliver on time and above expectation;
- Genuine passion for application integration;
- Experience in leading a team
WHY WORK AT MPO
Within MPO you will join an enthusiastic team of talented professionals and you will find plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and extend your knowledge. The culture of the company is open and informal. People have passion for technology and combine this with a ‘can do’ mentality into practical solutions for our customers. In return for the innovative and challenging work, MPO provides excellent benefits and compensation.
WHO WE ARE
MPO (MP Objects) is the leading SaaS for Customer Chain Control. In today’s global competition to win customers and keep hold of them, "the Delivery is as important as the Product itself". The MPO cloud software provides customer-driven order optimization over supply chains for flexible delivery at the lowest cost. For each customer order the MPO software platform orchestrates the configurable supply chain activities over multiple parties. MPO provides end to end Planning. Execution, Finance and Analytics over E-Commerce, Distribution, Sourcing and Returns. MPO is used by leading brands and logistics service providers for millions of orders to meet unique customer requirements. User references in E-commerce and Logistics include Wehkamp, Kramp, E-Bay, CEVA, DSV and Geodis.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? MP Objects ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Sr. Integration Engineer/Team Leader Integration bij MP Objects.