We’re especially looking for smart developers that feel responsible for their work and the team, who are self-sufficient, eager to learn and just want to make beautiful things.
Where would you end up?
- In an informal environment in the heart of Amsterdam (close to the ‘Nieuwmarkt’);
- In a driven team;
- Ambitious assignments;
- Agile, Scrum;
- Cutting edge technologies, micro services;
- Devops, domain driven design, continuous delivery, continuous integration, TDD;
- You can go wild on technology, will receive a high degree of responsibility and autonomy and will be stimulated to share your views and to further develop yourself.
Hacktime - If it’s about architecture, database design, REST API, caching, scheduled jobs, CDN, improving application monitoring or about improving processes, within the current projects there’s always something you can contribute to. Outside of the projects there are ample opportunities to develop your skills. Through our hacktime we guarantee that we look beyond today’s projects. We allow for everyone to find the time to figure out the latest technologies, a new tool or just to experiment with something that has caught your eye. In addition you can participate in several Labs activities. We organise internal hackdays regularly, because experimenting is often more fun when done together.
In addition you can participate in several Labs activities. We organise internal hackdays regularly, because experimenting is often more fun when done together.
We’re especially looking for smart developers that feel responsible for their work and the team, who are self-sufficient, eager to learn and just want to make beautiful things. We’re looking for developers with technological ambition and a drive for innovation. We’re not looking for years of experience or seniority, but do value good communication skills, software craftsmanship and a great sense of humour.
Info.nl allows you to balance work and private life. Flexible working hours, various leave schemes, the ability to work part-time, the “time-for-time” arrangement are an example of this. Lest we forget: 30 holidays.
- Naturally you will work for a good salary that exceeds the industry’s standard. Your salary growth depends on your individual performance. Your development is reviewed annually on the basis of skills and personal goals;
- 30 holidays;
- 8% holiday pay;
- “Life course premium” at 2.5% gross per month;
- Travel expenses;
- Non-contributory pension. Info.nl pays the premium, there is no mandatory contribution;
- Mobile telephone and laptop depending your function.
At Info.nl we work in dedicated teams on complex assignments for ambitious clients. Building solutions in close cooperation with our clients is essential.
It’s about more than just delivering another website. As an engineer you really get involved with the client’s product. When making use of Magnolia – an open source CMS-platform based on Java – we’ll also create custom-made solutions.
Some of our projects are: Greenwheels (a fleet sharing platform), BVA Auctions (an auction application), Rijkswaterstaat (an online visitor centre), SAM Amsterdam (a platform for the Amsterdam City Council Youth Care organisation), Allianz, Worldsteel, etc.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Info.nl ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Software Engineers (Java) bij Info.nl.