We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer as we further develop our product, a web UI / REST API-based platform built with Python 3 on top of frameworks like Flask, SQLAlchemy, and Celery. It relies on data stores like PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch. The codebase consists of several modules/libraries spread over the application.
As an ideal candidate, you have relevant experience working on large, robust, high-performance applications using similar technologies; you can responsibly build on and improve them.
- Independently build new product features and resolve issues in an Agile environment.
- Deliver work with a DevOps approach (you run the code you wrote) and compliant with the team's Definition Of Done.
- Profile Python code, write unit and integration tests, take part in performance testing.
- Perform code reviews and participate in technical design sessions with the rest of Engineering team.
- Closely collaborate with fellow Engineers and Product team members to design and implement product solutions that meet our quality criteria.
- 5+ years’ professional experience.
- 3+ years’ experience building robust applications and/or products.
- Understanding design patterns in use for modern Python development.
- Appreciation for clean code, thorough testing, and API design.
- Critical and innovative thinking.
- Demonstrable track record working with the following Python frameworks: Flask, SQLAlchemy, Celery.
- Demonstrable track record working with the following data stores: PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch.
- Demonstrable experience working with the following technologies: Linux, Git, SQL, REST, JSON, XML, HTTP.
Nice to Have
- Design data models for complex data structures.
- Complex multi-tier application profiling.
- Experience with NoSQL databases in general.
- Familiarity with AWS and cloud computing concepts in general.
- Familiarity with DevOps and automation tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Hashicorp suite of tools, and other tools.
- Working at a young, ambitious, international and growing organization;
- Competitive pay;
- The opportunity to grow;
- Autonomy to do your job well;
- A beautiful and successful product;
- Fantastic colleagues and a great working location in Amsterdam
We at EclecticIQ (formerly Intelworks) live and breathe Engineering, IT Security and Cyber Intelligence. We've seen the bad guys behind cyber attacks and the damage they cause. We understand the struggles of executives, threat analysts, security operators and incident responders who are fighting against cyber threats and try and align their defensive posture against threat reality. Above all, we understand what technology they need to make a difference.
Our mission is to restore the fight against cyber threat adversaries by focusing our customers' resources on the threats relevant to them. Enabled by technology, turning cyber threat intelligence into business value.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Eclectic IQ ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Software Engineer (Python) bij Eclectic IQ.