The Senior Informatica MDM Architect / Lead, under minimal supervision, will provide solutions and guidance to project teams on Informatica MDM implementation projects while working closely with project stakeholders. The Senior Informatica MDM Lead is responsible for accomplishing the stated project objectives, technical & architectural design, building the release plan, managing scope, as part of SCRUM team.
• Leads, shapes, structures and drives medium and large MDM implementation assignments using agile best practices and methodologies. Provide end to end MDM design solutions to customer and helps to provide complex technical solutions. Involved in core design, possibly coding and mentoring MDM team.
• Aligning the MDM solution being recommended with the client Strategic direction, managing exceptions, and effectively communicating solutions and their justification to relevant stakeholders
• Generates client interest in solutions other than the current, proactively positions the company for additional/added value work.
• Participates in proposals, creates content and/or solution. Ensures quality estimates, leveraging past data, experience, other forms of estimation, other teams, etc.
• Strong technical background and deep knowledge of Informatica MDM tool, and MDM implementation experience in agile environments.
• The individual is a recognized thought leader who easily becomes the trusted advisor to our clients and facilitates the implementation of the project in line with agreed success criteria. The candidate needs to have previous solid experience of engaging at large scale MDM implementation and providing thought leadership to manage complex integration platforms
• The role requires in general mastery of MDM in an application development environment, polished communication / stakeholders management skills and strong, proven experience in an onsite/offshore model.
• On the day-to-day job the Senior MDM Architect / Lead will work closely with the onsite teams across Europe and offshore project managers who are responsible for the offshore delivery teams. He will have to ensure effective communication between the onsite and offshore teams and the client stakeholders.
• Large enterprise deployment experience in complex heterogeneous environments.
• Excellent influencing and facilitation skills, in particular problem solving/troubleshooting activities.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure in a resilient and flexible manner
• Is capable of becoming recognised as an expert within Cognizant and can develop this profile within the client organisation
• Experience of on-site / off-shore delivery model
• Good Knowledge of Informatica MDM, latest versions ( Hands On )
• Good Knowledge of IDD, HM, Match / Merge Process
• Exposure on Data Model design ( Logical and Physical )
• Good Knowledge on various models of MDM implementation
• Basic knowledge on Integration Mechanisms ( SIF )
• Basic Knowledge of at least one Data Quality tool (Quality Stage, Informatica IDQ, Trillium)
• Basic Knowledge of data imports to MDM Hub
• Good Knowledge of at least one ETL Tool ( Informatica Power Centre)
• Estimate effort for implementing solution
• Knowledge of Data Management Concepts
• Knowledge of basic concepts of Java, PL/SQL
• Knowledge of DB2/Oracle would be a bonus
• Understanding of Agile development methodologies
• Strong experience with Informatica MDM 9.7.1 / later versions tool
• Fluent English language skills (written, spoken)
• Dutch would be a plus
• Good Communication Skills
• Minimum of 7-10 years of relevant Infomatica MDM experience mandatory.
• INFA MDM , Informatica Tool certification will be add on
• B.Sc., M.Sc or similar academic degree.
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Position: Full Time ( Permanent )
We’re a global leader in business and technology services, helping our clients bring the future of work to life — today. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 217.700 employees as of March 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000 and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Cognizant Technology Solutions ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior MDM Informatica Architect bij Cognizant Technology Solutions.