What is expected of you:
- Come every day with the energy & drive to achieve greatness, always drive yourself and others to improve
- You bridge the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure of our applications and you take an active role on both sides
- You define together with the team how the application looks and functions
- You deliver software that goes beyond basic functional requirements
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Participate in daily standups, backlog refinements, sprint planning and retrospective
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS
- 5+ years of hands on experience in front end development
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Experience with MVC Frameworks like Symfony is an advantage
- Experience with agile and other modern software development methodologies, services oriented architecture, LAMP stack, test driven development (TDD) & other testing methodologies and a zeal for automation at all levels
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as less, uglifyjs, uglifycss, jslint
- Know how to work with Front-end frameworks, such as Bootstrap, AngularJS
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
A dynamic position at the heart of the organization, actually contributing to the growth and the ambitions of @Leisure. Your personal approach will be validated and you will have ample opportunity to grow in an expanding business. Education will be part of your personal growth plan and your initiative and creative will not only be welcomed but they will also be rewarded!
We have an informal culture where we stimulate and support each other. We are proud to be the best in our business.
The @Leisure Group is one of the largest players in the European online market for accommodation rentals, such as holiday homes, holiday parks and hotels. @Leisure is the market leader in both the Benelux and the German online travel markets.
@Leisure offers in excess of 300,000 holiday properties in 36 countries, approximately 20,000 of which are under direct contract. The organisation also offers holiday homes, holiday parks and hotels on behalf of other reputable rental organisations and private owners. New properties are continually added to the portfolio.
More than 1.3 million holidaymakers from over 140 different countries book their holiday every year with @Leisure, resulting in a total booking turnover of approximately €200 million.
Hoe nu verder