The Security Solutions Architect is regarded as a subject matter expert in cyber threat intelligence and in cyber threat defence and can frequently contribute to the development of new ideas and delivery methods for our products, and, also, is capable of working on complex customer issues where in-depth knowledge and applied skill is required.
They will also have a significant input into the product development roadmap, based on their industry experience and on in the field client discussions and interactions.
The role holder can confidently articulate all aspects of the EclecticIQ solution and is persuasive in communicating value to the client, as well as capable of influencing client decision making criteria.
- Pre-sales: answers RFP, RFI, requirements lists, questionnairs and any other customer documents clearly and comprehensively, working collaboratively inside our company. Confidently performs product demonstrations (face to face and remotely on-line) to customers and prospects. Delivers PoC (Proof of Concept) implementations, PoV (Proof of Value) workshops, working closely with the customer to define and test use cases and scenarios.
- Training: can deliver all levels of product training (basic, standard, advanced) to customers, both in person and remotely. Can add to our body of knowledge, not just read the slides.
- Post-sales: has a high degree of hands-on skills and undertakes and owns product implementations, customer configurations, performance tuning, etc.
- Consulting skills: Actively participates in delivery of a variety of projects, at all stages of engagement with the customer. Ensures customer communications and engagement are clear, timely and sustained. Can deliver both technical and business level presentations, can write / contribute to white papers, webinars, etc.
- Maintains deep domain expertise around Cyber, cyber technologies and working practices and is able to use this knowledge to helping the company improve our products and market offerings, as well as professional services delivery practices.
- Works with other departments (Sales, Product, Engineering, etc) to deliver successful customer pilots, PoCs, tests, implementations, configurations as well as to always help to improve our products and the company’s standing in the industry.
- Professional and personal integrity, strong ethics
- English language – very good command, written and spoken
- Minimum of five years of experience and exposure to and practice of information security (enterprise defence and/or security operations experience preferred)
- Sound knowledge (theoretical and applied) of internet technologies (IP routing, DNS, Web services, network and application security) as well as general security principles
- Knowlegde of standards, frameworks and protocols for cyber security, threat intelligence, information security, architecture and operations (e.g. STIX and TAXII, OASIS, HTTP, REST APIs, ISO2700x, SABSA, Togaf, CIS CSC, etc)
- Very good communication (written and verbal) skills
- Very good people and customer facing skills, respectful, polite, helpful and friendly
- Demonstrable experience in Cyber, IT Security and Security engagements – able to articulate their own contribution and to own all / significant deliverables
- A collaborative, “can-do” positive attitude
- A willingness to continuously learn, and improve themselves as a professional and as a human being
Nice to have (one or more of the below)
- Other foreign languages (e.g. European languages, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, etc)
- A degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) from a recognized and reputable higher education institution
- Security certifications, for example: CISSP, SANS, CISM, etc.
- Data analytics, e.g. Hadoop, SPARK, ELK, etc.
- Cyber threat intelligence techniques (e.g. in collection, analysis, dissemination, Open / Closed source, etc), most preferably as an enterprise defender / CERT/CSIRT member
- Willingness and ability to travel, including internationally
- Ability to achieve clearances in support of business requirements
EclecticIQ is an applied cyber intelligence technology provider, enabling enterprise security programs and governments to bootstrap a threat intelligence practice.
EclecticIQ’s mission is to restore balance in the fight against cyber adversaries, by empowering analysts to take back control of their threat reality and to mitigate exposure accordingly.
Our flagship product, the EclecticIQ Threat Intelligence Platform, enables the operationalisation of security information exchange, empowers collaborative analyst workflow and ensures timely integration of cyber threat intelligence with detection, prevention and response capabilities. EclecticIQ is a privately held company headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and with an office in London, UK.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Eclectic IQ ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Security Solutions Architect bij Eclectic IQ.