The SAP WM Consultant / Project Leader is responsible for the conceptual design, the implementation, the configuration and documentation of SAP solutions and a proper delivery of projects according the Business expectations. He/she is a key member of the solution team to design and deliver together with representatives of the Engineering and Operations teams solid and efficient solutions for our customers.
Target: Define, Develop and Implement Projects according the expectation of the customer and according the agreed internal procedures.
Target: Advising the IT management team that as such the agreed IT-policy can be supported and executed in proper way.
III. SAP application design
Target: To translate Business requirements into functional SAP solutions.
IV. Functioneel SAP support
Target: Taking care of the functional SAP support, to be able to guarantee an uninterruptable and up-to-date SAP environment.
• Education level HBO.
• Experience with managing SAP projects.
• Expert level of SAP functional knowledge regarding the modules WM; SD; MM and PP; TRM (is a pre). Excellent knowledge of the WM module is a must.
• Good knowledge about SAP customizing.
• Able to understand ABAP coding.
• Good knowledge of business processes within (paperless) warehouse operations.
• Keeping up-to-date regarding the SAP evolution.
• Writing and Oral communication skills in Dutch and English language to be able to communicate and report at all levels.
• Social skills to instruct and motivate project team members of the various departments within the organisation.
• Analytical skills.
• A good team player.
GEODIS is a Supply Chain Operator ranking among the top companies in its field in Europe and the World. GEODIS, which is part of SNCF Logistics, which in turn is a business line of the SNCF Group, is the number one Transport and Logistics operator in France and ranked number four in Europe. The international reach includes a direct presence in 67 countries and a global network spanning over 120 countries. With its five Lines of Business (Supply Chain Optimization, Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, Distribution & Express and Road Transport), GEODIS manages its customers Supply Chain by providing end-to-end solutions enabled by our people, our infrastructure, processes and systems.
The objective of GEODIS Logistics is to become a key player on the Global market of Logistics Service Providers. The three pillars that will enable us to achieve our objective are:
• Continuous improvement of our performances;
• Steady growth of the satisfaction of our customers, employees, internal customers and other stakeholders;
• Control and optimization of our way of working.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Geodis ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van SAP WM Consultant / Project Leader bij Geodis.