Cognizant is looking for a SAP BI Architect!
- Be responsible for designing technology architecture for Information and Analytics, which will adequately support the enterprise vision of the organization;
- Drive a consistent data architecture approach across the organization: contribute to and communicate data architecture standards & guidelines;
- Work with the Business Systems Analyst (BSA) Lead, Project Manager, Solutions Architect and business people to deliver high quality Information and Analytics projects;
- Evaluate new Technologies for innovation and improvement of Information and Analytics efficiency, cost effectiveness and additional capabilities;
- Ensure a governance model so that project designs are in compliance with data architecture standards;
- Support Canonical Data Modeling efforts;
- Work across Customer, Inc. to emphasize and enable a shared data vision;
- Collaborate in defining Customer, Inc. strategy around data management initiatives including, Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality (DQ);
- Work on the most complex projects that contribute to the overall strategic vision of the organization;
- Integrate a broad range of ideas regarding technical architecture and develop strategies for migration toward the architectural vision;
- Use strong collaborative skills to work across multiple stakeholder groups to translate business strategies, initiatives, goals and objectives into data management proposals;
- Employ strategic thinking to participate in planning, design and policy development related to Data Architecture and Information management;
- Use storytelling techniques to translate technical concepts and break down complex situations into easily understandable communications - visual, written and verbal that can be understood by less technically oriented stakeholders, including senior executives;
- Be visionary, grounded in reality, with the ability to think conceptually, suggest solutions, provide functional expertise and bring the big picture perspective;
- Provide thought leadership, create strategies and make recommendations on a wide variety of complex issues having a significant and strategic impact on processes and the business;
- Develop internal and external partnerships that leverage expertise, and expand our knowledge and progress;
- Facilitate tradeoff and prioritization discussions.
- 8+ years professional experience in the concepts of complex Business Intelligence, Information or Data Architecture, with internal and external design capabilities required;
- Expert knowledge of Business Intelligence and Analytics technologies required;
- 5+ years’ Data architecture and/or Data Warehousing experience required;
- 3+ years’ Experience with Data Modeling Software and Processes required;
- 3+ years’ experience with Teradata, Hadoop preferred;
- 3+ years’ of experience utilizing business intelligence tools like Cognos preferred;
- 3+ years’ of experience utilizing data visualization tools like Tableau preferred;
- Experience with balancing usability, data integrity, and performance;
- Experience in learning and adapting quickly to new tools and new business situations;
- Strong team player who can define and enforce data standards;
- Proven ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical team members;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience interfacing with and presenting to senior business leaders;
- Understanding of industry trends; ability to recognize potential risks and benefits to customer;
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
We’re a global leader in business and technology services, helping our clients bring the future of work to life — today.
Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 187,400 employees as of June 30, 2014, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000 and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Cognizant Technology Solutions ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van SAP BI Architect (Hilversum) bij Cognizant Technology Solutions.