The tester is responsible for testing our products through use of test applications, and automated test tools. The goal of this role is to create insight in the quality of Asysco products.
In this position you report into the Chief Technology Officer. The tester is responsible for testing our products through use of test applications, and automated test tools. The goal of this role is to create insight in the quality of Asysco products. You’ll be working in an Agile team where the Software Engineer, Documentarist and the Test Engineer are working closely together and complement each other.
Main tasks are:
• Creating test cases
• Executing tests
• Report back test results
• Hold an intermediate vocational or bachelor’s degree (IT related)
• Be on mid-level (2-5 years of relevant work experience)
• Have experience with automatic testing tools in Windows environment and preferably with QAWizardPro
• Be a great team player with a great team spirit
• Possess good communication skills: English speaking and writing
• Residing within commutable distance to our HQ in Coevorden, The Netherlands
To fit the Asysco culture we want all our employees to:
• Possess good problem solving skills
• Be able to stand alone
• Have strong perseverance
• Have strong customer focus
• Have (and work by) strong ethics and values
• The opportunity to work in a high-tech environment with high-tech people
• Good salary & benefits
• A challenging position within a continuously developing global organization
• This fulltime position can be offered as a permanent position
Asysco offers proven solutions for a smooth, low risk migration from Unisys and IBM mainframes to Windows. Our many successful migration projects have helped customers lower operational costs, increase flexibility and agility while speeding up their development and time to market of new applications.
Asysco are the mainframe migration and modernization experts. Whether from the standpoint of MIPS, Lines of Code, data, or the number of successful migrations, few companies have the track record that Asysco has. Our motto “lose nothing, gain everything” encapsulates our confidence that these projects make a lot of sense, the risks can be well managed, and the resulting value is simply outstanding.
Asysco was founded in the Netherlands in 1979. We specialize in providing modern, high-tech and high-quality mainframe migration solutions that enable our clients to protect, modernize, and enhance their investments in IBM mainframe and Unisys A-Series and OS/2200 systems. We have over 30 years of profound knowledge and understanding of LINC, EAE & COBOL systems.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Asysco ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Test Engineer.