We are looking for a medior SAP functional WM analyst to join our SAP team!
- Provides functional design, system configuration and end user support in the Information Technology & Services Department; investigates warehouse and logistics issues.
- Responsible for the configuration of the business processes in the areas of Warehouse and Logistics.
- Analyzes business requirements and develops functional specifications for development needs or integration requirements.
- Develop, execute and documents test scenarios and test data.
- Takes part in discussions with the global business teams.
- Train end users on new enhancements or functionality as required and maintain/update user manuals and documentation.
- Collaborate with other areas of SAP integration: FI, SD, MM, SNP, SNC, DP and PP.
- Configure and support integration with third party Shuttle AS/RS System.
- Review business processes and corresponding mapping into IT architecture.
- Provide Level 3 center of excellence support of the Global WM systems Complete all maintenance, upgrade and implementation tasks related to the core SAP applications.
- Participate in the ongoing SAP implementation projects and other cross functional projects as directed.
- Fully documents all procedures and policies associated with SAP programming and system analysis.
- Communicates with business areas as needed.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree from 4 year accredited college or university in Computer Science or equivalent experience and training required.
- 3-5 years of SAP experience in WM (Warehouse Management).
- Preferably experience in MM (Material Management).
- IS-AFS experience preferred.
- Preferred experience with SAP PO.
- Expertise in all software programs used by the company including MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical capabilities.
- Flexible and able to quickly and effectively change priorities and direction.
- Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business priorities.
- Ability to operate independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to make and own key decisions, while balancing input from key business stakeholders.
- Strong organization and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks against set deadlines.
- Good command in English and Dutch.
Marchon Eyewear, Inc. is one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of quality eyewear and sunwear.
The Company markets its products under a number of prestigious brand names including: Calvin Klein Collection, Calvin Klein Platinum, Calvin Klein Jeans, Chloé, Dragon, Diane von Furstenberg, Etro, G.Star Raw, Karl Lagerfeld, Lacoste, Liu Jo, Nautica, Nike, Nine West, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sean John, Skaga. Marchon is known for its quality products, innovation and high levels of service.
Headquartered in Melville, NY (about 50 kms east of New York City), Marchon also has regional headquarters in Amsterdam, Hong Kong and Tokyo. The Company distributes its eyewear through numerous sales offices around the world, serving customers in over 100 countries. Marchon also operates design centers in New York City, Italy and Japan, and has manufacturing facilities in Italy and China. Marchon’s revenues are more than $500 million and growing.
Marchon is part of VSP Global, a complimentary group of leading businesses in the eye care industry.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Marchon Eyewear ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Medior SAP Functional WM Analyst (fulltime) bij Marchon Eyewear.