You will be a member of the Global Raptim Humanitarian Travel development team working to design, implement and support travel related products using Microsoft .Net technologies. You are open minded and a self-starter as we have products, colleagues and clients globally. As ideal candidate you are comfortable with both new development and maintenance of legacy products across web and desktop domains.
As a member of our global team you:
- Design and maintain in-house developed travel related products utilizing MS .Net technologies. This includes but is not limited to ASP.net MVC, Windows Forms, WPF, REST/Web services and SQL Server.
- Effectively communicate with business owners and our user base to develop/enhance products.
- Develop applications, websites and/or components to meet project requirements.
- .NET Developer (5+ years)
- C#.Net and/or VB.Net
- REST/Web services
- Database and Object Oriented Design skills
Additional Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Travel and/or Financial industry experience a plus
- ASP.net MVC 4+
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential skill satisfactorily. Creativity/Innovation, Customer Service, Dependability, Integrity/Ethics, Productivity, Quality, Sense of Urgency, English written and oral communication skills are important to this position.
- Working in a not-for-the profit organization and culture
- Working in an international environment and team with opportunities to travel
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Parttime or fulltime: 24 - 40 hours a week
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home
- Location close to Tilburg train station
Raptim Humanitarian Travel is a global organization dedicated to meeting the uncommon travel needs of humanitarian, faith-based and volunteer organizations. From the moment Raptim was founded in 1949, our work was based on the values; respect, responsibility, expertise, compassion – and service. As we’ve grown, these values have remained at the very core of our company. They are not only part of our mission, our values are also a unifying force among our people, throughout the world of Raptim.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Raptim Intercontinental ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Medior .NET Developer bij Raptim Humanitarian Travel bij Raptim Intercontinental .