Your job will consist of designing, implementing, and maintaining applications and systems based on our Match™ technology. You are committed, service-oriented, and have attention to detail. You will do both on-premise product development and projects at clients in which our products are customised and integrated into their IT infrastructure.
- Interact with clients to translate business requirements to technical design specifications.
- Develop solutions based on specifications.
- Coordinate acceptance testing to assure the business requirements have been met.
- Collaborate with other team members for the production and delivery of project deliverables.
- Bachelors degree in computer science (or related field).
- At least 3 years of experience with Java development.
- English is required (Dutch is a plus).
- Experience with technologies and tools: Web services, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, J2EE, JavaFX/Swing, version management, WebSphere, Apache/Tomcat, DBMS.
- Experience building enterprise applications is a huge plus.
- Experience with mobile development is a plus.
- You are result-oriented with the ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities, an excellent team player, and have a blend of creative and analytical thinking.
Knowledge Values delivers Advanced Knowledge Services™: a revolutionary business improvement paradigm to solve complex business and IT challenges. The paradigm consists of a knowledge structuring methodology and accompanying state-of-the-future Match™ technology. By improving and digitising enterprise knowledge, and through the direct deployment to multiple channels, unprecedented business value can be realised. Knowledge Values serves large organisations in amongst others Finance, Insurance and Telecom.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Knowledge Values ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Medior Java developer bij Knowledge Values.