Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the graphic designers and backend developers and bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX patterns
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of BackboneJS and Ractive
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of git branching and collaboration
Nice to haves
- Experience with projects in the financial services industry (specifically electronic trading or asset management)
- Experience working in Agile distributed teams
- Commitment to open source: please send us your GitHub link.
Pritle enables your money to grow through our easy to use online wealth management dashboard that inspires you towards investing and keep the discipline required in respect of your goal.
To get started, we help you determine a suitable risk profile by asking a few questions in relation to your financial position, your liabilities, and objectives with a short questionnaire. Your client profile also takes into account your investment horizon and your desired risk level. Your client profile forms the basis for the creation of a globally diversified portfolio comprising mostly low cost index trackers.
You may also want to set specific goals for which you can set the investment time horizon. Once you are on your way, we will then reduce your investment risk gradually as your goal approaches. By reducing your investment risk in frequent but gradual steps, Pritle minimizes the risk of changing a large part of your portfolio allocation at the wrong time.
This is a proven investment methodology used by professional investors such as pension funds, and we are making available such methodology to you for a minimum investment amount of as little as €10. You can also choose for a fixed risk level in which the time horizon is embedded.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Pritle ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior Front-end developer bij Pritle .