- You will be responsible for the front-end implementation of projects, both internal and at customer’s site
- The web is your oyster, together we build the pearl inside
- You train and coach (junior) developers and support the jstack front-end unit
- You help building an initiative with great potential
- You are a developer with a passion for the web, a nose for opportunities and an ability to see solutions
- You have at least 3 years of experience with front-end application development
- You translate business requirements into technical specs
- You have a good sense for design and UX
You are flexible, result-driven and have a real passion for the web. Helping others to grow is just as important as achieving your own goals.
You have an extensive knowledge and are willing to share it with your team. You think ahead and see solutions where others see problems. You have an eye for detail and good communication skills. You love working in environments where people encourage and inspire each other, so an open mind is a must
- A team of enthusiastic front and back-end developers who challenge and support each other
- Not only new colleagues, but new friends too
- Fun, innovative projects that really matter
- Development of your career: you determine pace and direction, and we will guide you
A competitive salary, of course, as well as extra-legal benefits such as: a company car, laptop, group insurance and much more.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? iAdvise ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Medior Front-end developer bij iAdvise.