WHAT YOU REALLY DO
- You are responsible for the back-end implementation of projects, both internal and at the customer’s site
- You translate business requirements into technical specs
- You help building initiatives with great potential
- You find solutions for complex problems and you define best practices
- You train and coach (junior) developers, and support the jstack back-end unit
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- You have at least 5 years of experience in back-end application development
- You know the principles of design patterns, Solid and Dry
- You have experience with automated testing, continuous integration and you have affinity with DevOps
- You have experience with one or more technologies such as Symfony, Laravel, NodeJS, ES6-ES7, React, React Native, Docker, Bootstrap, AWS, MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Xamarin, Jenkins
HOW YOU DEAL WITH THIS
You are flexible, result-driven and inquisitive. Helping others to grow is just as important as achieving your own goals to you. You have an extensive knowledge and are willing to share this with your team. You think ahead and see solutions where others see problems. You have an eye for detail and good communication skills. You love working in environments where people encourage and inspire each other, so an open mind is a must.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
• A team of enthusiastic front and back-end developers who challenge and support each other
• Not only new colleagues, but new friends too
• Fun, innovative projects that really matter
• Career development: you determine the pace and direction and we will guide you
• A competitive salary, of course, as well as extra-legal benefits such as a company car, laptop, cell phone and numerous discounts.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? iAdvise ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Medior Back-end Developer bij Jstack.