Do you wake up in the middle of the night for the latest technologies, developments and java updates? Or do you aspire to be part of the next generation of software gurus? Then there’s only one thing to do….Join our team today!
Trifork is looking for experienced software engineers who want to work at the most innovative technology agency in The Netherlands. Your base of operations will be our office in Eindhoven which is located at the inspiring Strijp-S area. Together with our ever growing team you will be working on challenging projects in which you will be using state-of-the-art technologies.
The projects that you will be working on have a strong focus on innovative backend technologies. This means that event sourcing, nosql stores, full text search and machine learning are common topics in your daily work. We strongly believe in finding the right tools for the right problems which means that you will find great diversity in your projects.
Trifork loves to work on inspiring and ground breaking cases. We do this for both new and renowned brands like ANWB, Bol.com, FD.nl, Politie, Consumentenbond, The New Motion and Sanoma. At Trifork you have the opportunity to help shape the future of our clients by finding the perfect balance between technology, business and creativity.
• BSc or MSc degree in computer science, or 3+ years experience as a software engineer;
• Advanced knowledge of Java or Microsoft .NET ecosystems;
• Strong technical expertise and impeccable sense for quality;
• Strong communication skills on both functional and technical level;
• Self starter who has a personal drive to learn new techniques and technologies;
• Open source software enthusiast; involvement in open source projects is a plus;
• Drive to share knowledge through blogs, meetups or workgroups;
• Fluent in both Dutch and English.
• Languages: Java, Groovy, Python, C#;
• Frameworks: Spring, Axon, Storm, .NET;
• Data stores: Mongo, Cassandra, Elastic, Neo4J;
• Delivery: Docker, Jenkins, Nexus, Maven;
• Systems: Kubernetes, Debian, Ubuntu, CoreOS;
• Messaging: ActiveMQ, Kafka, ZeroMQ;
• Machine learning: TensorFlow, Oryx 2, PredictionIO;
• Practices: BDD, TDD, Scrum.
• Highly experienced teams with drive for quality;
• Collaborate at our office in Eindhoven, no secondment;
• Modern management with no hierarchy;
• Attend expert trainings in new technologies;
• Excellent salary and company pension plan;
• Above average holidays and holiday allowance;
• Possibility to work from home when appropriate;
• Optional health insurance package;
• All-you-can-eat lunch.
Trifork is a leading full service supplier of high-quality custom-built applications and end-to-end solutions.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Trifork Eindhoven ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Junior Software Developer bij Trifork Eindhoven.