• Development and maintenance of embedded Linux software for agricultural equipment.
• Defining detailed production specifications based upon customer requests.
• Support and advise customers in the area of mechatronics solutions.
• Support for on-site verification of soft- and hardware.
• Contribute in hardware design and protoyping.
• Support production and technical service department during product introduction.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electronics, Technical Computer Science or (Technical) Informatics.
• Experience and excellent coding skills in (embedded) C/C++ language.
• Very strong knowledge of Linux, ARM processor architecture with SOC.
• Knowledge of kernel 3.X and device-driver development.
• Ability to write effective and reusable code according to best practices.
• Experience with software design of embedded systems in real-time applications.
• Knowledge of hardware and low-level development is an asset.
• Knowledge of CAN bus systems and communication protocols is an asset.
• Knowledge of agriculture processes and equipment is an asset.
• Willingness to travel at home and abroad.
• Good command of English in word and writing.
A challenging, independent job for an enterprising employee who wants to contribute to serving our clients together with enthusiastic colleagues in an innovative working atmosphere. Attractive primary and secondary employment conditions. Possibilities for education and personal development in an international work setting.
Kverneland Group is a leading international company developing, producing and distributing agricultural machinery and services. Strong focus on innovation allows us to provide a unique and broad product range with high quality. Kverneland Group offers an extensive package aimed at the professional farming community, covering the areas of soil and seeding equipment, forage and bale equipment, spreading, spraying and electronic solutions for agricultural tractors and machinery.
The Group was founded in 1879. Kverneland Group’s factories are located in Norway, Denmark, Germany, France, The Netherlands, Italy, Russia and China. The Group has own sales companies in 19 countries and exports to another 60 countries. At the end of 2014, Kverneland Group had 2 487 employees, of which 73,3% worked outside Norway. Kverneland Group was in 2012 bought by the Japanese company Kubota Corporation.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Kverneland Group ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Junior Embedded Linux Engineer bij Kverneland Group .