Mieloo & Alexander is looking for an experienced Java Front-end developer, who is able to architect and build user interfaces tightly integrated with Java backend systems for a diverse range of applications. A developer who can rapidly prototype user interfaces using tried and true UX patterns, has a solid background in HTML5/CSS and is always “itching” to improve his skills and crafts with the latest techniques. Someone who is always refactoring his code to be cleaner and using build tools to optimize output.
As a Java Front-end Developer you will:
• Prototype and build clean and intuitive user interfaces
• Develop customer specific solutions and extend our own Track & Trace software products
• Follow established development best practices, unit test conventions and team’s coding style
• Actively use GIT version control, branching models, code review approaches and provide constructive feedback
• Collaborate efficiently with backend team to deliver integrated, solid and tested solutions
• Work closely with project managers, customers and other stakeholders to give on-time indication of progress, work estimates and possible delays
• Actively take part in team scrums
• Monitor and select the most appropriate UI frameworks, tools and techniques
In our day to day operations we actively use a following technologies and methods.
• Object Oriented Programming
• Java 8, OSGI
• MongoDB, OrientDB, MySQL
• Apache Felix, Camel, Karaf
• Agile, SCRUM
We will expect a successful candidate to know some of them, be willing to learn the others and be capable of bringing new capabilities to the team.
We offer a diverse and dynamic working environment, where you will be challenged to deliver high quality results in complex and multi-national environments. We actively support personal and team development by offering individual and team based training. We promote team spirit and team development through social events. Our primary and secondary benefits meet market standards.
Mieloo & Alexander Business Integrators
Mieloo & Alexander Business Integrators is a logistics consultancy firm and RFID integrator specialised in “technology enabled supply chain improvement”. As RFID integrators, we help our customers to realise the benefits of AutoID (RFID) and (Industrial) Internet of Things (IoT) technologies and to improve and innovate their (internal) business processes.
We also offer branded, modular/integrated RFID supply chain solutions for Horticulture (ScanGreen), Fashion & Apparel (TracEye), Returnable Asset Tracking (ScanTrack) and Time Management (ScanTime).
We work for multinationals and middle large companies in the Benelux, Germany and the United Kingdom, and are active in Horticulture, Retail/Consumer Goods, High Tech, Automotive, Trade/ Logistics/Postal, Industry/Defence and Health/Care. Mieloo & Alexander is based in Hoofddorp.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? MIELOO & ALEXANDER ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Java Front-end Developer bij MIELOO & ALEXANDER.