We would like to offer you the below opportunity to be part of a dynamic process of business development and international expansion in the coming years. The Netherlands is at the forefront of a transformation in the European asset management industry that is similar to the paradigm shifts with the introduction of online brokers in the early 00’s. We are determined to drive the change.
Be part of business development in online asset management with Directors and a team, Advisors and Investors from the US, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Carry out the role of Backend developer while, if you are interested, also learning about asset management, Funds, ETFs, Legal and Corporate Finance. Join us and take part in an inspiring journey and a once-in-a-lifetime experience
Scope of Responsibilities
- Dynamic and creative professional who is solution and user-focused
- 3-5 years software engineering and systems administration experience
- Experience with AWS APIs
- Strong Java skills
- Experience developing for PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Understanding of building SOAP APIs
- Comfortable with basic Unix/Linux administration
- Java 8
- MongoDB or other nosql database
- Jira and Confluence
Nice to Haves
- IT Infrastructure Management tools Chef/Puppet
- Experience with projects in the financial services industry (specifically electronic trading or asset management)
- Experience working in Agile distributed teams
- Working knowledge of web and application servers management and configuration (e.g. Apache, Nginx, Tomcat)
- Commitment to open source: please send us your GitHub link.
The job’s details
- 5 days a week
- 1 year contract and permanent after that (subject to performance)
- International developers are warmly welcomed as much as Dutch developers
- Opportunity to be placed in other countries across Europe upon expansion
- Work in the driven distributed Agile team
Pritle enables your money to grow through our easy to use online wealth management dashboard that inspires you towards investing and keep the discipline required in respect of your goal.
To get started, we help you determine a suitable risk profile by asking a few questions in relation to your financial position, your liabilities, and objectives with a short questionnaire. Your client profile also takes into account your investment horizon and your desired risk level. Your client profile forms the basis for the creation of a globally diversified portfolio comprising mostly low cost index trackers.
You may also want to set specific goals for which you can set the investment time horizon. Once you are on your way, we will then reduce your investment risk gradually as your goal approaches. By reducing your investment risk in frequent but gradual steps, Pritle minimizes the risk of changing a large part of your portfolio allocation at the wrong time.
This is a proven investment methodology used by professional investors such as pension funds, and we are making available such methodology to you for a minimum investment amount of as little as €10. You can also choose for a fixed risk level in which the time horizon is embedded.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Pritle ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Java Developer bij Pritle.