The function entails the following activities;
- Develop new and maintain existing Java applications
- Analyse and measure the effectiveness of existing business processes, assess product performance and ensure product’s reliability
- Provide day-to-day support to internal users and EuroCCP’s Business Support Team
- Interface with external suppliers in the event of incidents, problems or changes
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 8 years experience and a background of Linux based Java development.
Preferred experience and product knowledge:
- Good end to end experience in JAVA development
- Knowledge of JSF and web development is a big plus
- Experience with databases at a developer level (MYSQL / ORACLE).
- Knowledge of Linux essential
- Experienced in the development of highly available and highly performant applications
- Fluency in English - verbal and written (Fluency in Dutch is not required)
- Flexible attitude
- Team player
- Committed, with a focus on high quality standards
- Communication skills
- Awareness of business processes
Headquartered in Amsterdam, European Central Counterparty N.V. (EuroCCP) was formed in December 2013 following the combination of Dutch based European Multilateral Clearing Facility N.V. and the UK based European Central Counterparty Limited. The company is equally owned by the stock exchanges BATS Chi-x Europe and NASDAQ OMX, by ABN AMRO Clearing Bank and by The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation. EuroCCP has a team of 50 employees, of which 10 are based in its London branch. The company has a representative office in Stockholm.
EuroCCP provides central counterparty services to stock exchanges, multilateral trading facilities and other equities trading platforms. EuroCCP provides these post trade services to 16 trading platforms and 50 clearing participants. The securities cleared by EuroCCP include equities, depositary receipts and ETFs from 18 national markets.
The post trade services offered are trade compression/netting, settlement, risk management and ancillary services
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? EuroCCP ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van JAVA Developer bij EuroCCP.