The Data Team is among other things responsible for the maintenance and possible extensions of the Enterprise Data Warehouse. There is a huge need to understand the vast amount of data available within @Leisure. Together with your colleagues you see the technical possibilities and think about solutions with regards to ETL. You work closely with the business and with the front-end Tableau Developers.
- Maintenance Data Warehouse and optimize ETL packages
- Devising ETL improvements and extensions
- Monitoring architecture guidelines
- Working with Tableau developers
- Bachelor/ Master level
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Microsoft Integration Services
- Knowledge and experience in Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse concepts, architectures and analysis tools
- Experience in performing complex data analysis in an e-Commerce environment is an advantage
- Experience with front-end tooling Tableau is an advantage
A dynamic position at the heart of the organisation, actually contributing to the growth and the ambitions of @Leisure. Your personal approach will be validated and you will have ample opportunity to grow in an expanding business. Education will be part of your personal growth plan and your initiative and creative will not only be welcomed but they will also be rewarded!
We have an informal culture where we stimulate and support each other. We are proud to be the best in our business.
The @Leisure Group is one of the largest players in the European online market for accommodation rentals, such as holiday homes, holiday parks and hotels. @Leisure is the market leader in both the Benelux and the German online travel markets. @Leisure offers in excess of 300,000 holiday properties in 36 countries, approximately 20,000 of which are under direct contract.
The organisation also offers holiday homes, holiday parks and hotels on behalf of other reputable rental organisations and private owners. New properties are continually added to the portfolio. More than 1.3 million holidaymakers from over 140 different countries book their holiday every year with @Leisure, resulting in a total booking turnover of approximately €200 million.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? @Leisure ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van ETL Developer bij @Leisure .