YOU WILL WORK ON
The MPO Supply Chain Suite is a complex SaaS application which is challenging and exciting to work on. The application sits at the heart of our business and the business of our customers. It handles the orchestration of our customers’ supply chains and is highly configurable to meet their needs. The extensive capabilities, high volumes of communication and mission critical position within our customers’ primary processes makes it a system that will enable you to prove and demonstrate your craftsmanship. The application is provided to our customers via a SaaS model. This sets a high dependency on the infrastructure and therefore we are searching for an experienced DevOps Engineer that can help us automate and improve our SaaS platform and the deployment strategies of our application.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary DevOps team spread out over the globe;
- You are the primary contact for the architecture of our SaaS platform based around deployment automation (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment);
- You will improve and automate our Linux server farm and implement new deployment technologies within that platform;
- You design, develop and test new complex architectures for our SaaS platform and will demonstrate the benefits to our whole company;
- You are responsible for the high performance platform and thus focus on keeping it running in a smooth manner by analyzing the logs and performance and by innovating the platform to auto-scale based on Docker or Rocket;
- Participate actively to improve our team and our product;
- Stand-by shifts are part of the job.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are in search of excellence. We are looking for a new colleague who can demonstrate his or her engineering craftsmanship, will actively participate in a team of passionate colleagues and who loves to work on a generic product that is delivered in a SaaS model. We are looking for self-starters who have a vision on engineering within the SaaS model and who want to take our product to the next level.
- Bachelor degree in a related field or equivalent expertise level;
- At least 5 years of experience in a DevOps / Operations environment in a product driven company (preferably a SaaS product);
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Java and PostgreSQL is essential;
- Experience with automation tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins;
- Experience with technology such as Docker, Rocket, CoreOS, Vagrant, Terraform, ELK;
- Experience with agile methodologies & continuous deployment and preferably experience with Micro-service architectures;
- Strong communication skills as well as a positive customer friendly attitude;
- Genuine passion for DevOps and a large scale SaaS environment.
WHY WORKING AT MPO
At MPO you will join an enthusiastic team of talented professionals and you will find plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and grow your knowledge. The company culture at MPO is open and informal. Our people have a passion for technology and combine this with a ‘can do’ mentality to create practical solutions for our customers. In return for the innovative and challenging work, MPO provides excellent benefits and compensation.
WHO WE ARE
MPO (MP Objects) is the leading SaaS for Customer Chain Control. In order to win the upcoming global competition, "the Delivery is as important as the Product". The MPO cloud software provides customer driven order optimization over supply chains for flexible delivery at lowest cost. For each customer order the MPO software platform orchestrates the configurable supply chain activities over multiple parties. MPO provides end to end Planning. Execution, Finance and Analytics over E-Commerce, Distribution, Sourcing and Returns.
MPO is used by leading brands and logistics service providers for millions of orders to meet unique customer requirements.
User references in E-commerce and Logistics include Wehkamp, Kramp, E-Bay, CEVA, DSV and Geodis.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? MP Objects ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van DevOps Engineer bij MP Objects.