We build and deliver data driven soutions that do not depend on one specific tool or technology. As independent consultant and enigneer, you rknowledge and experience will be a major contribution to our colleagues and customers.
Tasks & Responsibillties
- You will work between 1 and 3 different projects
- On average you will work 50% of the time at the Anchormen office and 50% at the client
- You work closely together with busienss to achieve data excellence
- You have a pro-active attitude towards the needs of the client
- You will build test-driven software
- You gather data from external APIs and internal sources and add value to data platform
- You work closely together with dasta scientists to bring machine learning into a production environment
- You have finished a BSc degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence or related field
- You have a minimum of two years experience in a similar position
- You have knowledge about OO and funcitonal programming in languages such as: Java, Scala and Python
- You have knowledge and experience with building and impelmenting API’s on large scale
- You have thorough knowledge of SQL
- You have hands-on experience with technologies such as: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, HBase, Hive, Elastic, etc.
- You are familiar with the Agile Principal
- You are driven to keep developing in terms of the latest technologies
At Anchormen the working atmosphere is very open and light. We like if people are showing initative. You will get the freedom to work on your projects and colloborate with teammembers. We do not believe in a micro-management environment, at Anchormen we believe that freedom leads the best results!
What do we offer?
- Good work-life balance
- Competitive salary and employment conditions
- Training and opportunties to develop
- Company car, mobile phone and laptop
We help our customers to apply insights derived from Big Data analytics to gain knowledge, efficiency and business value.
We advise our customers to set up their Big Data platform. Our consultants and engineer provides advice, implement relevant solutions and build complex algoritmes to create predictions.
Consumer 360: We build recommendation engines and precision marketing platforms scale sensordata to implement a predictive maintenance system.
Search, Match and find: We make use of the latest search technology to accomodate customers in exploiring their data.
Business 24/7: We can proces large datasets for predictive maintenance purposes.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Anchormen ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Big Data Engineer at Anchormen.